The report of the Independent Neurology Inquiry will be published on the 21st June 2022.
The Chairman, Mr Brett Lockhart QC will deliver a statement at 11am at Law Society House, 96 Victoria Street, Belfast BT1 3GN.
Due to limited seating at the venue people are encouraged to listen to the Chairman’s statement online at this link.
Notes to Editors:
1. The launch event to publish the Inquiry report will take place at 11am on Tuesday 21st June in Law Society House.
2. Those patients and family members who gave oral evidence to the Inquiry are being permitted on the morning of publication, prior to the Chairman’s statement to have advance sight of the report.
3. The Inquiry is also working with the Patient Client Council in relation to ensuring that the wider patient / family group have access to the Inquiry report on the morning of publication, prior to the Chairman’s statement.
4. Members of the media are being permitted embargoed access to the report on the morning of publication, prior to the commencement of the Chairman’s statement.
5. Any technical queries should be directed to 07966 897 435